Symulator udostępnia następujące rodzaje BSP:
- Desert Hawk
- Global Hawk
- Micro Air Vehicle (określenie dla T-Hawk)
- MQ-1 Predator (kilka egzemplarzy różnych użytkowników – RAAF, RAF, USAF)
- MQ-9 Reaper (RAF, USAF)
- RQ-11 Raven
- RQ-7 Shadow
- Scan Eagle (RAAF, USMC)
- TCOM Aerostat
Unmanned Air Vehicle simulator allows training of the tactical use of UAV in a situation where there is no possibility of conducting exercises on real hardware.
It allows for mapping the possibilities of using UAV during exercise commanding ordnance and ordnance training.
This innovative product, thanks to integration with VBS3, allows you to generate an image of the battlefield in a virtual reality, according to the specific characteristics and needs of a particular exercise.
UAV simulator also allows basic exercises in the field of drone flight control and use of mounted specialized equipment.
- UAV use at any time of day and year, different
weather conditions for different tasks, according to the scenario of
- Mastery of skills in planning tasks for UAV and
use of the information they gained under conditions very
difficult to reproduce in reality.
- actical ability to conduct tests for models taht not
exist yet in reality and are being built,
- camera platform which allows the air to get different images
depending on the type of the control station,
- the ability to determine the route BSP- auto and manual
- BMS integration.
The most important aspect of the simulator is its direct integration with virtual simulator via the built-in interface DIS. Such integration causes the connections and radio parameters will depend on the state of the virtual simulation, and in particular from:
- location of simulated objects
- form of terrain,
- weather conditions.