Unmanned Ground Vehicle Simulator through integration with VBS3 allows you to generate an image of the battlefield in a virtual reality, according to the specific characteristics and needs of a particular exercise or task being performed. This allows the user of UGV to “use” it in any conditions, time of day and year, in different weather conditions and for different tasks, according to the scenario specific for exercises. Commanders will be able to improve their skills in planning tasks for the UGV and to see of the effects of their use.
- generating an image of the battlefield in a virtual reality, according to the specific characteristics and needs
for specific exercises or tasks performed,
- different weather conditions,
- Mastering skills in planning tasks for UGV and the effects of their
- simulator has a library of 3d UGV objects ready to use,
- access to camera on the robot,
- remote firing.